I’m Mark D. English.
I’m a web designer for non-profits.
I build and design WordPress websites.
I can do print design work, too. Or help you with your internet marketing needs.
If you’re a non-profit organization, I’d love to help you out!
Web Design & Web Development
As a web designer for non-profits, I put my heart and soul into my work. I am sincere and I try the best I can for you. I can build your website and give it a design you can be proud of. As an expert in helping website owners convert visitors into supporters, I will give you a design that will be effective for the message you’re trying to convey. Or I can turn your design or vision into the necessary HTML, CSS, JQuery & WordPress code (see below). Or I can just repair and improve your current website.
The identity of your organization? Important? Very. From logo design to promotional flyer design, I gotcha covered. I can take care of the graphic design for all your print material and other corporate identities, such as social media cover images or memes.
On-Page SEO & Research
First, I do the necessary due diligence and preparation with keyword research for your particular non-profit organization. Then I do everything possible with your website that will help it to rank on the first page of Google and Bing search results. This includes things like:
- ‘Header’ tags
- ‘Meta’ tags
- Keyword density
- Internal link architecture
- and more…
PSD to CSS, HTML, & WordPress (for graphic designers)
- You design websites for your clients, but may not have a clue how to develop or maintain it.
- Graphic design firms know how to create images and design assets for websites, but need someone to develop the site. That’s where I come in.
- By specializing in website development, I give you and your clients the freedom to run your businesses.
- PSD to CSS, HTML, and WordPress development of a small website can sometimes take three to six weeks from the time I receive the PSD file(s) to completion of the site. I may be a little slower than other developers, but high quality is very important to me.
- I will keep you informed if anything affects the project in terms of time, complexity, and budget. And I am available throughout the process to discuss any details you may be concerned about.
Monthly Website Maintenance
- You might have a website, but you don’t want to be hassled about WordPress plugin updates or how to keep your site safe.
- All websites are prone to hacking or malfunction. Any “oops” on your part could cause a site to disappear. Troubleshooting can be overwhelming, frustrating, and leave you in fight-or-flight mode if an emergency arises.
- Your website should always be maintained properly, not just once, but repeatedly and consistently.
- I offer web development and monthly maintenance packages to update WordPress plugins regularly, maintain backups, monitor for security breaches, and perform tech tweaks, so you never have to worry about what might go wrong or what to do if it does.
- If you want to learn how to maintain and update the content on your own website, I can also provide you with the training you need.
I also offer discounts for recurring work!
Contact me for a free quote!